The time has come, we have updated the instructions, scholarship and loan applications and the loan agreements and have them now live on our Scholarship page.
I am including a link to each of the documents below, so you can get right to work on your application! Be sure to share this page with any future or current aviators looking for a scholarship or loan.
Please note, we have also updated the Eligibility Requirements for the Scholarship/Loan Program:
- Must be at least 18-years old or older at the time of application submittal.
- Pursuing a career in aviation/aerospace science.
- High School Graduate (or Equivalent) and/or currently enrolled or accepted to a 2-year or 4-year college/university which offers an aviation/aerospace science degree or similar, or actively pursuing a career in military aviation. Please provide details. If enrolled in a college or University, must have declared a major in aviation/aerospace science.
- Military experience (currently in the military, any branch, senior ROTC program, or honorably discharged) highly valued in awarding this scholarship.
Application Forms for 2015:
- Instructions for Applying to Scholarship or Loan (Instructions in PDF)
- Application for Scholarship or Loan (Application in PDF)
- Loan Agreement Document (Loan Agreement in PDF)
The application must be postmarked or emailed by Friday, February 27th, 2015.
All 2015 Applicants will be notified via ‘snail’ mail/email and/or phone by March 20th, 2015.